11/04/2012

yeah right! proportions!...

why bother with proportions when you can get super freakish massive pecs? (or arms? or dick? or legs?)
I love unproportional behemoths!
well I had a tough time drawing this one.
I've been resketching it regularly during months and when I decided to finish it I redrew loads of stuff and tweaked plenty of things before I felt half satisfied.
so guys (or girls?*), just between us, massive muscle freak lovers what do you think of unproportional muscle monsters?
*if you're a girl and you're lurking on my blog do let me know! :)

5 comments:

  1. Well first, glad to have randomly discovered your blog. But I say why not, on paper we dont have the physical limitations we do in the real world so why not get as ridiculous and unproportional as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unproportional muscle monster? Yes please! How big? Doesn't matter! Pecs so big they can't speak right? Best! Big dicks? Unable to walk? Great thing!

    As always: Enjoyed your art so much!!! Love it! Keep it! up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big pecs are food for life, 'specially us guys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proportion smortion - the bigger the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the pecs look just ever so slightly under proportionate... Haha -- Actually, they look great. Though I have a thing for nips, too. I'd have no idea how you could enlarge the nip without changing the integrity of the pec. As for the dick? Very disproportionate. Balls and penis must weigh a minimum of about 5 pounds (regardless of stature, haha)!
    -toshi284

    ReplyDelete