11/19/2012

November 'Stache

I am busy. really.

this month I have already started a crusade with Y!, adopted a kitteh and grown a stache.
the latest being related to Movember the association against prostate cancer. get checked guys (seriously, if you're wanking to my drawing, a finger in your bum isn't gonna hurt you and it could save your life).
At the moment I am finishing a 10 pages comic for the amazing french fanzine Themalicious. here is a little preview of my work Ali Bukkake and the 40 rapists!



and I am also working on stuff for you obviously! stay tuned I'll be back by the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. c'est d'ailleurs pour ça que des études ont démontré que les gays sont moins sujets au cancer de la prostate! (et c'est vrai!)
    sinon, j'aime beaucoup ta preview pour thema 4 et j'ai hâte de voir le résultat fini. (et en plus, t'es dans les temps, que demander de plus?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations on the comic! :D It looks grea!

    ReplyDelete