2/01/2011

B-sides and Sketchbook

 I'm uploading more "old works" and more Voodude related works such as pinups request and sketchs. I promise that new works are on their way. One nice thing about the blog is that I don't have to worry about publishing sketches so this entry is featuring a little extra never seen on Y!
Clic to enlarge and enjoy.

One of my first work made with illustrator. now that I watch back on them I'm not pleased by it. the inking is clean and precise but it smoothes everything, it looks static and the Voodude face is...well... flat.

At first it was a simple pinup for the 5 000 page views kiriban (inspired by one of the guys in my gym I confess) but as my work on the first of the Voodude sidekicks progressed I thought he would nicely fits the part. and so Ansgar was born.

a request happily made for Huyu... to be continued... maybe^^

that work was made to celebrate the 20 000 page views on y!


Useless informations about the Voodude Serie:



Bonus : The sketchbook extracts (including an exclusive one yay!)

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the same thing about the advantages of a blog compared to y!Gal (long may it stay alive, of course). The various rules of the place have actually accasionally affected the content of my works. With a blog you can make a comic page that's just landscape or feature a female character as a part of a drawing without the fear of moderator action against you.

    I'm starting to think all this has been worth it just to get to see your extra scetch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it though I don't think an extra sketch is worth a blog so I'll try to fully exploit the freedom the blog gives me. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey when do you do more i love the growth muscle comics and your comic is very exciting i like it verymuch

    ReplyDelete