2/01/2011

more old work, what a surprise!

No Voodude this time but random artworks... well not so randoms since they are organized in three categories which happens to be themes this blog will regularly feature.
I obviously work a lot of other things but I tend that those particular theme are not enough developed.


#1 Hunks, Hyper and Unproportional Muscles
I love meat on guy... that's no scoop. from an average athletic guy to an hyper freak I like almost everything. But when it come to draw I really enjoy toying with proportions and impossible size...

Sketches vs. Final Work


...
 
I confess: I have a thing for redheads too (freckles are soooo cute).




#2 Size Difference, Giants and Macro
Taller guy are a real turn on (and since I'm 5'7 I'm easily happy ^^). That's why I love couples standing different heights, giants and macros.





2 comments:

  1. Wow my friend, found this blog today and it looks AWESOME! Cant wait to see more from you, hopefully some more macro stuff! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The redhead one is amazing! I'd love to see some more in that category! ;)

    ReplyDelete